1. Text size
  2. Contrast


Criminal damage and vandalism

Deliberate damage to property is a criminal offence.

What you need to do

Report the offence(s) to the police by calling 101. Make sure you get:

  • A crime reference number
  • The name of the police officer so that we can contact them

(We’ll need these details before we can act.)

Then report this to us including these details.

What we’ll do

We’ll contact you within 3 working days to discuss your report and agree an action plan with you.

This website uses cookies.  Find out which ones and why on our cookies and privacy page.  Click the button if you agree to the use of cookies.

Change cookie settings: