1. Text size
  2. Contrast


Drugs and drug dealing

The possession, dealing and manufacturing of drugs are criminal offences.

What you need to do

Report the offence(s) to the police and make sure you get:

  • A crime reference number
  • The name of the police officer so that we can contact them

We’ll need these details before we can act.

Then report this to us including these details.

What we’ll do

We’ll contact you within 3 working days to discuss your report and agree an action plan with you.

We might ask you to complete a diary sheet [Word] with dates and times of the incidents, so that we can investigate and take the appropriate action.

This website uses cookies.  Find out which ones and why on our cookies and privacy page.  Click the button if you agree to the use of cookies.

Change cookie settings: