Domestic abuse and violence
No one should live in fear of violence or abuse from a partner, ex-partner or someone else in their household.
How we can help
We have trained staff who can offer help and support in many ways - just contact us or fill in the form below.
- We can meet you in a place you feel safe, and we’ll keep anything you tell us confidential
- We can show you where to go for help
- We can work with the police and other organisations to support and help you
- We can help you get assistance to make your home more secure
- We’ll keep in touch with you regularly
- We may be able to refer you for emergency accommodation
Other help and support
National Domestic Violence Freephone 24-hour Helpline - 0808 2000 247
Worried about someone else?
If you’re worried about a neighbour, friend or family member contact us and let us know.
If they’re in immediate danger contact the police on 999.
We’re one of more than 300 housing associations that have signed up to the Make a Stand campaign to support people experiencing domestic abuse.
We made a pledge that we’ll be clear about the support we offer and that our staff will be professionally trained to support victims of domestic abuse.