Domestic abuse and violence
We believe that no one should live in fear of violence or abuse from a partner, former partner or someone else in their household.
If you or someone else is in danger call the Police on 999 immediately.
How we can help
If you’re experiencing threatening, violent or abusive behaviour from someone in your home or from a former partner please contact-us.
- We can meet you in a place you feel safe and we’ll keep any information you give us confidential
- We can work with the police and other organisations to support and help you
- We can help you get assistance to make your home more secure
- We can show you where to go for help
- We may be able to refer you for emergency accommodation
Support for women and men
If you’re worried about a neighbour
Call the police on 999
Contact us and let us know.