1. Text size
  2. Contrast


Useful information for friends and relatives

If you’re unable to contact a friend or relative living in one of our properties including our retirement accommodation please contact us.

If you’ve not been able to contact someone in flexicare accommodation or are concerned about their welfare, please contact Herts at Home.

Acting on behalf of a customer

If one of our customers would like someone to contact us on their behalf they can authorise someone to act on their behalf. You can do this by emailing us or calling in. 


This website uses cookies.  Find out which ones and why on our cookies and privacy page.  Click the button if you agree to the use of cookies.

Change cookie settings: