How to apply for shared ownership
If you’d like to buy one of our shared ownership properties, please contact us and we’ll get started.
- Your household income must be under £80,000
- You can’t be an existing home owner
- You must qualify financially for the property you are interested in
- Sometimes additional criteria may apply to specific properties; this can be found in the property listing
The process summarised
- Once you’ve found a property you’re interested in, let us know by filling in our contact form
- Register on the Help to Buy East & South East website
- We’ll contact you and confirm your eligibility
- If you’re eligible, we’ll arrange for an affordability assessment to be carried out; there’s no cost to you for this
- Once this is complete and if it’s successful, we can arrange for you to view properties*
- If you’re happy with the property and wish to proceed, you’ll pay a £500 reservation fee
- You’ll then select a solicitor and arrange your mortgage for your share
- You’ll complete the purchase and move into your new home
* Properties will be sold off plan, so may not be available to view.
Here to help
It can all sound daunting, but our knowledgeable and experienced team will help you through each step in the process. We’ll make it as easy and stress free as possible for you. Just get in touch.