1. Text size
  2. Contrast


If you’re over 55

As you get older, you’ll want to continue living independently but you also might need some support from time to time. We have self-contained flats and bungalows for people over 55 with alarm systems that will get you help at any time of the day.

Have a look at our retirement accommodation

If you have care needs

We have a number of homes for those who have dementia, have suffered strokes or have other long-term health problems. We call them flexicare homes because we flex the amount and type of care for each resident.

Have a look at our Flexicare accommodation


If you want to apply to move to any of our over 55s properties then simply follow the steps on the Need to move page.

Support for vulnerable people factsheet April 2016[pdf] 506KB