Paths, paving and driveways
- If you fitted something, had it fitted or if you accepted it as a gift when you accepted your property, it will be your responsibility to fix and maintain it
- We will charge you for repairing something that is your responsibility or that’s been damaged by someone or something other than us
- To cover any accidental damage to items in your home we strongly suggest you get contents insurance
Type of repair
|Paths to your front and back doors||Us|
|Concrete or paved paths, patios and other areas not required to access the property||You*|
|Garage forecourts and driveways||Us|
|Disabled facilities including ramps and handrails fitted by us||Us|
* We may remove or repair isolated areas we think are dangerous or cause a trip hazard
Driveways and parking
You must not park or store any vehicles unless you have a paved or concrete driveway and a dropped kerb from the road.
If you want to lay a driveway you must seek our written permission first.
If you have a driveway you must:
- Not use it to store unroadworthy vehicles
- Not store a caravan or camper van without written permission from us
- Not use it to carry out major vehicle repairs
- Keep it tidy and not store items such as old washing machines, fridges, furniture etc
If you're having problems with parking at your block or in the neighbourhood please read our parking problems page.