1. Text size
  2. Contrast


Report problems with trees, grass and hedges

Use this form to report problems in communal areas and open spaces including problems with trees, hedges, grass cutting and other grounds maintenance problems. If the problem is in your garden or on your land please read our Gardens, trees and wildlife responsibilities page.

About the problem

Note: Questions marked by * are mandatory

This website uses cookies.  Find out which ones and why on our cookies and privacy page.  Click the button if you agree to the use of cookies.

Change cookie settings: