Would you’d prefer not to have to go out in the cold and stand in a queue at the local shop or Post Office just to pay your rent?
Well? Good news! You can now make secure payments on our website. All you need is your smart phone, tablet or computer.
Here’s what to do
Just login to our website and you’ll see a new ‘make a payment’ button appearing next to account balance. Click it and follow the simple on-screen steps. You can also save payment cards to make it even faster next time.
There’s more too
This is just one of several useful features on our website.
Apart from making payments you can:
- Check your rent or garage balance and account statement(s)
- Report repairs
- Track existing repairs, update them or change appointment dates
- If you live in a flat, you can see all the repairs for your block
- Update your phone number or email address
- Tell us if someone’s moved in or out of your home
- Tell us if you’ve changed your name
- Order a replacement rent card
To create an account, you’ll just need a few security details and your settle account number (can be found on your rent card) or tenancy number, which can be found on your last paper rent statement.
But don’t worry if you can’t find either, just give us a call and we can help you get set up.