Our purpose defines everything we do here at settle, we strive to be the best we can be, for each other and our customers.
Interested in joining settle?
When you are applying for a new job you naturally focus on the skills you can offer us.
We know it is a competitive market out there. We have therefore come up with a package of benefits which we think you will be pushed to find elsewhere.
- Competitive salaries
- Generous annual leave
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Non-contributory life assurance
- Employee assistance programme – free counselling and advice line
- Healthcare cash plan
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Strong commitment to equality and diversity
- Training and development opportunities
- Subsidised social events
We want colleagues to enjoy their work and feel they have all the skills they need to do their job to the best of their ability. So, we offer in-depth training and performance coaching, and regularly assess our development needs to ensure everyone has the support to achieve their potential.
No matter which area of the business you join, you’ll receive an induction that will help you settle into your team.
- An extremely comprehensive internal training programme
- Your own personal development plan
- Secondment opportunities
- Opportunities to attend external courses and conferences
- Paid sponsorship for professional qualifications
- Team and organisation away-days and conferences
- Structured one-to-one supervision sessions
- Annual performance appraisals
We promote an environment free from discrimination, harassment and victimisation and work hard to ensure everyone is offered equality of opportunity to achieve their full potential. All the decisions we make relating to employment practices are objective, free from bias and based solely upon work criteria and individual merit.
We aim to:
- Give the same opportunities to everyone
- Recruit, train and develop all our employees so they are competent to achieve our objectives
- Apply our commitment to equal opportunities when we decide who serves on our board and committees
- Work towards employing a workforce which reflects the diversity of the local population
- Ensure that all job applicants and members of staff are treated fairly and equitably in line with equal opportunities policies
- Ensure that harassment does not take place within the workplace