1. Text size
  2. Contrast


Home contents insurance

Accidents happen from time to time, so it’s good to make sure you’re covered. As your landlord we insure the building but not the contents. So, for example, if there was a leak at your home, we would repair the ceiling but if it had leaked through you would need contents insurance to cover the cost of any carpets or personal items that were damaged.

From under £1 a week

We have negotiated an excellent price for home contents insurance with Aviva Insurance. It covers your household items in the event of fire, Aviva logoburst pipes, storm, theft and other disasters. You can pay for this contents insurance from as a little as under £1 a week.

Please read our   home contents insurance 21.pdf [pdf] 278KB   for more information and to see what’s covered and what’s not.

How to make a claim

Just contact us and we’ll send you a claim form. Please note you only have 40 days from the date of the incident to claim.

You’ll need a Police incident number in cases of:

  • accidental loss
  • theft
  • attempted theft or vandalism
  • loss, damage or injury caused by malicious people

This website uses cookies.  Find out which ones and why on our cookies and privacy page.  Click the button if you agree to the use of cookies.

Change cookie settings: