1. Text size
  2. Contrast


Problems with neighbours and their pets

Everyone has a right to their chosen lifestyle, but sometimes the behaviour of others disturbs or distresses us.

Neighbour disputes

Many disputes about things like noise, parking, access, boundaries, fences, trees and hedges can be dealt with by discussing them with your neighbour in a reasonable way and trying to reach an agreement.

There’s excellent advice about how to deal with neighbour disputes on the Citizens Advice website.

What’s the problem?

If you’re unable to resolve the problem or have experienced any kind of anti-social behaviour whether with a neighbour or in your local neighbourhood, please follow the directions on the pages below.


Pets page icon

Animal nuisance

Criminal damage and vandalism icon

Criminal damage
and vandalism

Domestic Violence icon

Domestic abuse
and violence

Drug icon

Drugs and
drug dealing

Noise icon

Noise from
people or animals

Parking icon

Parking problems

Threatening, abuse or violent behaviour

Threatening, abusive
or violent behaviour


If the problem you’re experiencing is not listed, please contact us and we’ll try to help.

This website uses cookies.  Find out which ones and why on our cookies and privacy page.  Click the button if you agree to the use of cookies.

Change cookie settings: