Applying for a refund
If you go into credit with us, you can apply for a refund.
If you’re a tenant
If you rent one of our homes or garages, before requesting a refund please note:
- In line with your tenancy agreement your rent must always be 1 week in credit, so any refund will need to leave you 1 full week in credit
- Any other debts you have with us will be deducted from the refund; these might include rent arrears on a garage, or other outstanding charges
How to apply for a refund
Please complete a refund application form.
If the tenant has passed away
- If you’re the executor of the deceased tenant’s will, you’ll need to provide us with a copy of the will or solicitor’s letter showing that you are the executor
- If you’re not the executor, you’ll need to contact the executor and ask them to contact us for the refund
- Please also read our when a tenant passes away page
How long will it take?
Usually you’ll receive your refund in 4-6 weeks.