An emergency is something that if not tackled immediately could put you or other’s safety or health at risk, or could cause serious damage to your home. Typical examples include:
- Broken doors or ground floor windows leaving your home insecure
- Total loss of power, heating or water
- Major leaks and flooding inside your home
If your repair is an emergency call us immediately on 0330 343 0016
Please make sure that someone over 18 will be there while we carry out the repair.
The repair will be completed or made safe within 24 hours.
We're open 8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday, but if you need to report an emergency outside these hours, please call the number above and you'll be connected to our out-of-hours team.
Please note, you may be charged if we attend an out-of-hours repair that's not an emergency.
If you smell gas call National Grid immediately on 0800 111 999 and:
- Turn off the gas
- Don’t turn any light switches or power sockets on or off
- Open your windows and ventilate the property
To report a power cut call UK power networks on 0800 7838 838
If just your home is affected:
- Turn off the power at the main fuse box or meter
- Call us on 0330 343 0016
- Wait for assistance to arrive
Water, leaks and flooding
If your water stops fist check with your neighbours to see if it’s a general water outage. If it is check out your water supplier’s website for updates.
If you have a leak in your home turn the water off at the main stop-cock and contact us.